TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
(1) AGREEMENT. The agreement between Buyer and Seller (the "contract”) with respect to the purchase of goods described on the other side hereof (the "goods") shall consist of the terms appearing hereon and the other side here of, together with any additions to or deletions or modifications of such terms mutually agreed to in writing by Buyer and Seller. Buyer objects and shall not be bound by any additional or different terms, whether printed or otherwise, in Seller's quotation or proposal or in Seller’s acknowledgement or in any other communication from Seller to Buyer (whether or not referred to herein) unless particular terms therein contained are specifically incorporated herein by reference. The contract is not assignable by Seller.
(2) TERMINATION AND CANCELLATION. Buyer by notice to Seller may terminate the contract with respect to all or any portion of the goods not delivered at the time notice of such terminationis given to Seller and, in such event unless Seller is then in default under the contract, Seller shall be entitled to be reimbursed for all reasonable non-recoverable costs theretofore incurred by Seller in connection with the performance of the contract but not more than that portion of the purchase price properly allocable to the goods with respect to which the contract has been terminated. If Seller shall fail to make shipment or delivery at the time stated in the contract or otherwise breaches the contract, Buyer, by notice to Seller, in addition to any other remedies it may have hereunder or by law by reason of such breach, may cancel the contract with respect to all or any portion of the goods not delivered at the time notice of such cancellation is given to Seller without being liable for any costs with respect to the goods with respect to which the contract has been cancelled. No substitutions of any nature whatsoever will be made, unless authorized. Time is of the essence of the contract. Acceptance of late delivery shall not constitute a waiver of a claim for breach due to delay in delivery.
(3) GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS. Seller shall include a packing list with each shipment and show purchase order number on each package, packing list, bill of lading, invoice and all correspondence.
(4) EXTRA CHARGES. Unless otherwise provided in the contract, no charge shall be made by Seller for boxing, packing, crating or other charges.
(5) WARRANTIES. In addition to any other warranties contained herein or implied by law, Seller warrants that the goods will conform to specifications, drawings, samples or other description furnished or specified by Buyer, will be merchantable, of high quality and fit for the purpose made known to Seller by Buyer and free from defects in material and workmanship. All warranties shall survive acceptance and payment.
(6) PARTIAL SHIPMENT AND ROUTING. No partial shipments are to be made unless specifically authorized by Buyer. All materials must be forwarded by the particular route named and to the point given (if any); otherwise Buyer shall be entitled to reimbursement from Seller for the difference in freight and cost of carting.
(7) INSPECTION. All goods which do not exactly conform to the contract may be rejected by Buyer without prejudice to any other rights Buyer may have by reason of such failure to conform. A notice or communication that reasonably informs Seller of a nonconformity in the goods shall be deemed to be notice of breach. Goods so rejected at the option of the Buyer shall be returned to Seller at Seller's expense and risk or held at the Seller's risk and expense for Seller's Instructions. Seller shall reimburse Buyer for any expense incurred i n unpacking, inspecting, repacking, storing and reshipping any goods so rejected. Buyer shall also be entitled to reimbursement from Seller for freight and other charges incurred with respect to such goods. Payment for goods before inspection shall not constitute acceptance thereof and is without prejudice to any and all claims Buyer may have against Seller.
(8) INDEMNITY. Seller will indemnify and hold harmless Buyer and any purchaser from Buyer of the materials or articles furnished under this purchase order, from and against any and all costs, damages and expenses of any kind or nature whatsoever which may arise out of, or result from, or be reasonably incurred in contesting, any claim by any person, firm or corporation that the manufacture, purchase, or use or sale of any said materials or articles infringes or contributes to the infringement of any letters patent. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, at the request of Buyer, Seller will defend at its own expense any suit brought against Buyer to enforce any such claims, it being understood that Buyer will give the Seller notice in writing of the starting of any such suit, Seller hereby agreeing to reimburse Buyer upon demand for any expense incurred by it in rendering such assistance. Buyer after any such demand, loss or liability may withhold from any amounts at any time payable to the Seller under this contract such sum or sums and for such period or periods as the Buyer may deem necessary to protect against possible loss or expense, including attorney's fees, from or in connection with any such demand, loss or liability. Seller will also indemnify and save harmless Buyer from and against loss of or damage to any and all patterns, molds, templates or materials delivered to Seller by or for Buyer so long as the same shall be in the Seller's possession, however such toss or damage may occur.
(9) DESIGN AND TRADEMARK. If the goods are peculiar to Buyer's design, either as an assembly or component part of any assembly, or if the material bears Buyer's trademark and/or identifying mark, it shall not bear the trademark or other designation of the maker or Seller and similar material shall not be sold or otherwise disposed of to anyone other than Buyer.
(10) LABOR. Seller warrants that all goods have been produced in compliance with the Fair labor Standards Act of 1938, as amended.
(11) GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS. Seller warrants that all applicable laws, rules and regulations of government authority covering the production, sale and delivery of the goods shall be complied with, which includes all Affirmative Action Regulations. These specific regulations can be found on our website at www.cablecraft.com.
(12) TAXES. Unless otherwise provided i n the contract, Seller shall hold Buyer harmless from the assessment or imposition of any excise, use or other tax (however designated) upon the production, sale, delivery or use of the goods to the extent such assessments or Impositions are required or not forbidden by law to be borne by Seller. SALES TAX NUMBERS: Indiana 0139331417-001 Washington UBI 603 064 459 Reseller #A22322916 South Carolina 110329-0118
(13) PRICE AND TERMS. If the price is omitted on the other side hereof, Seller's price shall be the lowest prevailing market price at time this orderis acknowledged by Seller but no higher than the price last quoted by Seller to Buyer. The cash discount period, if any, shall date from receipt of goods or invoice, whichever is later. Unless otherwise provided in the contract, delivery shall be F.O.B. destination.
(14) SET-OFF. Upon notice to Seller, Buyer may deduct damages for breach of warranty or any other provision of the contract from the amount shown as due Seller on any invoice, irrespective of whether the deduction and the Invoice are unrelated to the same sale or series of sales.
(15) REMEDIES. The remedies provided for herein shall be cumulative and in addition to any other remedies provided by law. No waiver of a breach of any provision of the contract shall constitute a waiver of any other breach or of such provision.
(16) VALIDITY. If any provision in the contract is invalid or unenforceable in any respect, the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of the contract shall not be affected.
(17) APPLICABLE LAW. The formation and performance of the contract shall be governed by the Uniform Commercial Code as adopted in the state in which the Cablecraft Division or Subsidiary which originated this purchase order is located. Wherever a term defined by said Uniform Commercial Code is used in these printed provisions the definition contained in the Uniform Commercial Code is to control.
(18) CONFIDENTIALITY. Seller agrees to safeguard all materials and processes of a confidential nature and not to divulge any such materials or processes which may be disclosed to or developed by the Buyer in connection with the work under this purchase order. The Seller Is required to obtain similar agreements of all his suppliers and agents to whom any work or duty relating to this purchase order may be allotted.
If you already know what type of product and application you need, fill out the full form below and we’ll get started on providing you with the highest quality engineered cable and linkage solutions on the market. Still trying to decide how we can help you? Just enter your contact information below and we’ll be in touch to set up an initial call.